Thursday, October 20, 2011

Fired or rescued? - Part II

Psalms 32:8 - "I will educate you and enlighten you in which the path to go, I will advise you with [what] my eye [has seen]."

"I will educate you and enlighten you.." This part of the scipture means that HE will teach, train, and instruct us with his Holy Spirit. "...in which the path to go..." Path - a narrow walk or way formed by HIM. This path is for me an me only. He doesn't intend for other people (excluding my son) or situations (distractions) to be a part of the path. A path is much easier to walk when there aren't things in the way impeding the way."..I will advise you with [what] my eye [has seen] Advise - HE will counsel me with wisdom (knowledge) and righteous judgment by observing my actions closely.

Part of my transformation and reprogramming is receiving his Holy Spirit and his counsel in ways that I never have before. I am to let him into my heart fully so that the real work can begin. I have been so caught up in being let go from my job, that I have created a stumbling block - the kind that keeps you from moving forward and letting go. I don't have to worry about the staff that I feel I left behind. I need to stop looking behind me. HE wants me to focus on where he has me now. I need remember that HE removed me from my job for a reason.

This place is unknown to me. I have never let HIM guide me the way that HE has always wanted to. This time is different because spiritually I am in a different place. This is much harder than I thought it would be. Am I ready to receive what HE wants me to?

No comments:

Post a Comment